View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #9
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Seems like you've had a ton 'o answers already, but I'll pipe in with my 2 creds re: the light...

Since most of my reading is done in bed, while my wife if getting her beauty rest, I tend to use a very low wattage bedside lamp for reading. It's only a meager 15W and puts out plenty of light for me to read comfortably and not wake the misses.

regarding the charger, since $ony markets to the world and finds it cheaper to just manufacture a single charger, almost all chargers/bricks I've seen from them run from 100-240v and run at either a 50 or 60 clock frequency (never thought that mattered until I moved here and my simple 60Hz clocks now can't keep time worth a darn).

Have fun with it!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote