View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #8
mgmueller
Wizard
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs View Post
Great videos :-)

BTW, if you used the latest streamlined update, you can also install updated versions, or new applications from Trook (including Trook itself.) [root menu->nookdevs will bring up a list of installable applications.]

Rev45 of Trook, the version as of Feb 8, includes a few bug-fixes and provides search/browse access to wikipedia.

-kb
How do I find out, which version of the applications I'm using right now, whether an update is available or I already have it installed?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote