View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:32 AM   #106
GA Russell
Pre-season starts May 20
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I would be greatly opposed to ads placed within a novel, even between chapters. It upsets the mood, and reminds the reader that he is reading a book. I always thought that a scoreboard clock at a baseball game was a bad idea.

But for some non-fiction books, I can imagine that an ad at the end would be welcome. For example, a book about survivalism could offer ads for the equipment one would need to live such a lifestyle.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote