View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:57 AM   #16
jackau
Connoisseur
jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jackau has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cool-er / Mac Mini / Satio / Notebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda53 View Post
I'm holding off flashing my firmware while I read all of your comments... but I've been wondering, with the reinstatement of back to the last page read...

What will happen if the ebook is damaged, corrupt, whatever? Will it just loop repeatedly? I had this happen in the original firmware release... I think that's why they removed the facility in later firmware.

regards,
Pamela
It seems to revert back to the previous book.

While i tried with the RTF, which work before november firmware but failed with the firmware thereafter, it hangs, unable to open and I had to press reset button. Then when it restarts, it went back to the book i exited which is a pdf before i try the rtf file.

So far, the new feb firmware looks to have the best improvement, yet, for some reason unknown, my start up page is fixed to horizontal after i turned it off during horizontal....

jackau is offline   Reply With Quote