View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #72
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Not your fault at all Mike. I was just bugged that I hadn't noticed it was topaz format. fortunately I went through that liberation process as the scripts were being worked out and was able to convert it well enough to read on my Sony.

I did get Carl Sagan's - "The Demon-Haunted World" in used paper-back form in the mail yesterday and have read the first couple of chapters. I'm loving it!

But in addition, I'm kinda concerned about a potential explosion in my brain as I'm reading The Demon-Haunted world and am a few chapters in to "The Evolution of God"....

Last edited by kennyc; 02-07-2010 at 09:23 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote