View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #44
drmaxx
Connoisseur
drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!drmaxx will blow your mind, man!

Device: none
Christmas is over and I indeed got a shiny new PRS-600. And the first book was 'In defence of food' by Michael Pollan. Was on my list of books to read - so I got it.

Just in case anybody wants to know: Yes I liked the book and I would recommend it. If you care about food and would like a good old common sense view on healthy food.

2. 'Going postal' by Terry Pratchett (just because I am very entertained by Pratchett)
3. 'Ringworld' by Larry Niven (started that book at a friends house and wanted to finnish it!)
3. 'The Ringworld Engineers' (the sequel - did not like it as much as the first one. Sorry to say, but I am done with the sequel.)
4. 'The blind watchmaker' by Richard Dawkins (I really like Dawkins older books - and I never could get this one as a hardcopy. But I found the ebook! Love my new reader!)

Last edited by drmaxx; 02-06-2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: just added the other books on my reader
drmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote