View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #43
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayne Parkinson View Post
I'm fond of dear old Brother Cadfael (by Ellis Peters). Also Marcus Didius Falco (Lindsey Davis' Roman investigator), and Stephanie Barron's vision of Jane Austen as an amateur detective. And of course Dirk Gentley (by Douglas Adams).
Thank you Shayne Parkinson. I already have Brother Cadfael and I'll be adding Marcus Didius to my wishlist.

I can only add Decius Caecilius Metellus from the SPQR series, another ancient Roman investigator, to this thread.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote