View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #37
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin v3, iPad, Kindle 4NT
I forgot to mention geographic restrictions too, but the cost + drm + quality + lack of books as ebooks to begin with were at the front of my mind.

Geographic restrictions are annoying, but I can also see why companies are having such a bad time getting over them. In time I think those will be solved though with publishers/retailers asking for world wide distribution rights. I hope so anyway.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote