View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Ok, time to clear up some rumors. I know I have been pretty cryptic with application development. However, I will let go of some information and tell you of only a few of the companies we're working with. to develop applications for.

1. First launch of an application will probably be Scribd.com. We have been working on an official application designed particularly for them.

2. Google Books - this is still speculation on whether we would want to add them since our other content providers can provide the same at better quality.

3. Mathematica - we have been talking and working with them about creating an application on the Boox. We're looking to create 2 versions or even one version with an advanced version built within. One will work alone on the device and the other will require access to the internet. However it will not be easy and thus may be awhile before one will be released.

That's it for now. There are plenty more, but that is enough information for you to contemplate on for now.
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote