View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #15
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
I've been reading some PDFs on my PRS900, but the problem with PDFs in general on a screen this size is that the text is often small. If I want to read something of any length, which doesn't reflow passably well (straight text does OK), then I convert into another format. Sideways-on is OK, but there are too many page turns for my liking reading a third of a page at a time.

I found that synching with the reader took forever and I can't access the Sony store from the UK - so I'm using calibre. Hopefully, I can't get this bug then (fingers crossed!)
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote