View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
After owning a very top of the range eInk reader for over a year (or was it two years ago when I got my iLiad? i forget!), I must say that this technology seems to be over-hyped (I know they would hang me for saying this on Mobile Read). Stanza + Calibre + iPhone (innovation + invention + technology) this is the best combination I have found for ereading. Good Reader is pretty good with its excellent ability to handle large pdfs but Stanza is what I use most. Now I seldom use my eInk device.

Last edited by Razi; 02-03-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote