Giveaway of the Day - Perfect Macro Recorder
* Records keystrokes, mouse events, and clicks for later use
* Macro script Editor so you can edit and modify your macros
* Smart playback for your macros
* Repeat playback a certain number of times
* Convert your macro to an EXE-file
* Variable playback speed
* Pause/Resume Recording
* Pause/Resume Playbacking
* Auto run on Windows startup
* Import or export any macro to/from Perfect Macro Recorder
* Easily find specific help for a particular topic
* Install/uninstall support
I'm posting it because it looks like it could be useful for some conversion tasks (like those using the command line).
Since it can be modified, maybe it can be used like a personal GUI.
I haven't tried it yet but I will.