View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:42 AM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I wouldn't recommend buying and changing the screen at the moment wait a few more months. with the reader already being sold at $280 from astak you will be able to buy a used reader for around $120-150 once many current users upgrade to I-pad or the many other devices coming up.
They are actually now $239 on their website. Man the price has dropped and becoming a real dangling carrot for me to think about buying a second ereader.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote