View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Hmmm...? sirmaru's sidebar lists "Kindle" and no Sony. I wonder if this is a legitimate post or just Sony bashing? Anyone else seen this error? I'm seriously considering getting a 900 for PDF reading and would like an honest opinion. I mostly would read PDFs that are 8.5 x 11 inches in format and single column. My 300 is a bit too small for this, and converting really doesn't create good documents. I'm also considering the Kindle DX and possibly the iPad though I doubt the iPad will last the advertized 10 hours on a battery charge. (My iPod touches--1st and 2nd gen--both drain the batteries uber fast even with WiFi and BT turned off and the screen backlight on a low setting.) I also have serious reservations about the iPad and eBooks as Apple has a long history of limiting their hardware to run only what they want you to run.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote