Thread: eBook cover art
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsSquirsier can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2, Colour
eBook cover art

Greetings!

I downloaded all my eBooks cover art to change them from Calibre, however, I have a few questions :

1) Is there a way to prevent the default size from being 600x800 in the eBook? It looks like all the cover art I downloaded are being stretched when converted.

2) Is there a way to only change the cover art as you can do in iTunes with mp3s w/o having to convert the eBook back? Ie, simply edit the metadata like you can do with mp3s? Changing the cover art from editing the metadata only doesn't seem to work?

3) Sometimes, when I add cover art, a few extra blank pages are added following, anyway to prevent or remove those?

Thanks
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote