Personally, I'm a lot MORE interested in the MSI tablet because:
It's going to have a Win, Linux or Android OS by default...there aren't any other choices. It's going to be a typical tablet PC, a netbook without a keyboard.
So therefore, we know:
1) We know it will have USB or smartcard ports, for extra storage.
2) We know the OS will be able to handle multi-tasking
3) We know it will play Flash video
4) We know we'll able to use non-DRM book readers
5) We know we'll be very likely to able to download outside applications without having MSI have to "approve" it.
It may end up being one of the imminent "herd o' tablets" but it's still going to be a better buy than the IMeh.