View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Waterstone's eBook Reader Discount Code

Being in various affiliate programs, I sometimes get emails about special promotions (usually irrelevant ones), but this one may interest some of you in the UK.

Waterstone's is offering a 10 discount on ereaders with coupon code EA4628. The offer runs through February 7th.

More details are posted on my blog.

The discount brings the Elonex 511EB down to 119. Anyone have any experience with this device?

It sounds like it has a lot of features: keyboard, 4 GB micro-SD card included, ADE support, speakers, headphone jack, microphone.

I guess there's a touchscreen model too, 511TEB, but I haven't been able to find any info about it yet.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote