View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:16 AM   #6
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
The thread title is quite funny. 99% of consumers (you know, the people that buy stuff) would not even know what a "pixel qi" screen is, or even care. If you care to wager by all means lets bet on whether the iPad will "fail" or not.

@stustaff While I agree with you, I must admit I do not understand the infatuation folks have with reading in direct sunlight. Here in Texas the last place I want to be on a Sunday afternoon is setting out in the sun. Now under a shade tree is fine, but it's HOT here! I never would have thought that people spend so much of their time setting in lawn chairs in direct sunlight. Before I got my 300, I would often sit in the backyard (weather permitting) reading ebooks on my laptop or PDA. They worked fine under the shade tree, and the iPhone worked even better (except for the tiny screen). Have to say on the battery life that I will wait and see. If it can really get 9-10 hours battery life, in real life, that will be fine. I can charge it at night, and I never read 10 hours in one day anyway. But if the battery life is like most laptops, or horror of horrors like my iPhone, than forget it.
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote