View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:09 AM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You can always right click and download it or most browser support holding down the shift key and then clicking.
Thanks for the reply. I do right click to download the file now. I appreciate you suggesting this option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
This is no different that PDF's when you have a Reader installed.
It is different then PDFs because I have had the pdf download extension for years. Anytime I click on a pdf I get to choose what to do with it.

If I ever see an option to choose whether to open or save added to the extension I'll jump back on board.

Thanks again for supplying the community with a great add-on.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote