View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:52 AM   #3
rem736
Groupie
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura hd, kindle pw wifi, onyx boox m92 white, sony prs-t2/950/500
thanks. i am not worried about my right to use the PD work. i'm just wondering how publishing companies do so when they are clearly PD.

though i don't plan to do it, it does mean that i can just take a PD work out of gutenberg, take out any reference to gutenberg, change the font and layout, slap a forward on it, and claim that i myself have copyrighted the work and sell it online. does that make sense to anyone?
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote