View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #16
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
May I make a suggestion ?
If it is possible, I'd like to be able to set a custom CSS that would be applied instead (or better : above) the CSS specified in the ePub file... That's something that can be (and is) done in ADE on the PRS-505, and it changed my life !
And, of course, as another option, specifying the font family (which would probably lead to a EPUBReader-generated CSS stylesheet, in turn used as the custom one would have been, wouldn't it ?)
Hi David!

That's exactly what I've already done: if you change background-color, font-size etc. in the preferences, the values are saved to a CSS which is applied to the content. Additionally I'll add the possibility that you can change the font-family.

What would you like to change additionally?
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote