View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
Chess is easy --- it's been a part of NeXTstep since before version 1.0 (a 3D front-end for GNUchess).

The solar pad for re-charging seems unlikely (unless it were detachable).

I don't see how the thing is going to have enough memory for a PVR to make sense (though using the tablet to control an AppleTV is obvious).

Wireless monitor connection?!? what technology is being used for that? I could see Apple resurrecting nxHosting --- that would work over WiFi.

Wireless keyboard is easy --- just add Bluetooth.

I don't see why the number of profiles would be limited though.

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote