View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
If you are talking about college textbooks that you buy that's all well and good, but you aren't supposed to write in "loaned" K-12 (or the furriner equivalent) in the first place. And there are plenty (a majority?) of poor college students who try to keep their bought books pristine in the hopes of selling them back after the course is over. So for a large segment (the majority?) of the target audience the choice is between a textbook that you don't write in and a textbook that you don't write it.

(I've never been a person who writes in books.)
I don't like to write in books either, but I do write on note paper that I stick between the pages, and in a pinch, I can use light pencil in margins. Never really found much use for highlighting, when I can use a penciled-in arrow or asterisk in the margin, which erases quite nicely.

One day in the future, it'll be easy and useful to do this sort of things with ebooks, but not today, unfortunately.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote