View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
if a book was written in english (or german, or any other germanic language, since i don't speak those) i prefer to read it in english. however there are many french authors i want to read, and i prefer to read spanish / portuguese / italian books in french, since i must read a translation, and i'm very frustrated that most of the books i want to read in french are not available. i am really hoping that french publishers will really soon begin to pick up speed in publishing ebooks because i deeply miss reading in french. i don't mind reading in english, but i don't want it to be my only choice.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote