Thread: Classic Organize a series of books
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to allMadam Broshkina is a name known to all

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by steen View Post
I poked around the sub-forum and didn't see anything specific but please forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I have quite a few series of books in my library, some having ten or more books. I just received my nook this weekend and haven't seen any function to organize them. Am I stuck with having the series # in the title? I'm used to the Sony Reader being able to browse by collection.

Thanks!!
Currently you can not organize the books on your nook like you can on a Sony. Unless you root your nook. Check out the video on this post:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=23

I have not done it myself yet I will probably wait to see what the next firmware update brings.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote