View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 07:04 AM   #9
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I am very selective at what I download here. Chances that I read anything I download here are very slim. There are so many contemporary books to read before I go backwards and read old ones that...anyway, after using the Internet for 12 years I have learned to restrict myself and download only selected stuff. I hate downloading everything only because I can. Moreover, I am afraid that by the time I will get around to read old books, Sony reader and LRF format will be long forgotten and obsolete :behead:
That's why I download here only the best of the best of the best! (for me )

Last edited by astra; 06-19-2007 at 07:06 AM.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote