View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #9
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/DXG, FireHD 8.9, Nexus 7, 10, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
As you can perhaps read in a number of my postings in other related threads in this forum, I use and am very pleased with the OpticBook3600. It comes with ABBYY Finereader Sprint version 5 which I have found quite simple and effective to use. I recently upgraded to the Finereader Pro 10, not because I was dissatisfied with the Sprint 5, but because over the holiday season ABBYY offered a tremendously attractive offer of the Pro 10 upgrade at half-price -- at $89 -- and it does have a few additional features that I find useful. But you can download for free and try the Pro 10 (with limitations) on a trial basis.
Does the Finereader Sprint version 5 allow scanning to HTML?
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote