View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #9
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylee7706 View Post
That cable is a nice accessory to have, although I'd yet to see my battery get even remotely low, I keep my Wireless turned off though. But I am considering that cable because I work a lot on custom screensaver images for the Kindle 2 and this would be helpful when I'm working with the Kindle to transfer images.
The only real reason I have to cables is because I keep one up in my room to charge the Kindle when I need to and one at the computer to upload books when I need to. I find it to be a pain in the rear to run upstarts to get the cable
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote