View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 09:44 AM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Anything you can find on volumes 50 and 52 is wonderful. I have nothing on either volume and would love to be able to include them in the series.

As of today we can complete volumes 1 to 49 and 51. Since 1 to 49 are the critical texts of the series I think of 50 to 52 as a bonus; but, not critical.
I agree.. they aren't critical but would be nice. I'll see what I can find. I think I have the reading plan, but I'll have to do some hunting to find it.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote