View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Mildly annoying calibre unhandled exception

I get two to three of these per day. They don't seem to cause problems other than kicking up a modal message box, but I thought I would mention it.

They seem to happen when I come back to calibre after doing other things. Calibre has been running in the background. In this case the tags pane is open. In other cases it has not been.

System: Windows 7, calibre 0.6.34.
ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'TagTreeItem' object has no attribute 'parent'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tag_view.py", line 218, in parent
AttributeError: 'TagTreeItem' object has no attribute 'parent'
----

Is this the right forum to report this sort of thing?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote