View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
I just saw this YouTube video where the girl mentions that one needs to use a Class 4 or below SD/SDHC card. Does this mean that if I have a 16 GB Class 6 SDHC card, my Pocket Pro won't recognize it?

If the PP does not support Class 5 or higher cards, when will that support be added?
There is no class 5. Class 6 works just fine but don't expect Class 6 speed so don't spend more to get a Class 6 device for this reader. What they support does not mean what will work. I think it is unlikely they will ever support Class 6 speeds.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote