View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #178
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
I have a question about highlighting... I see someone posted here they'd like to see that capability added, and I agree. Is this something that can be done with firmware, or would it need to be in a future product release?
Highlighting (or marking-up of documents) requires some method of selecting a specific block of text, which really requires some form of touchscreen (any other method would be pretty brutal to use much), as well as the software (in the firmware, ie, the operating system code) to support it. The latter could be done to any platform, but again, it would be pretty brutal to use without a touchscreen device.
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote