View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #6
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post
The lid's not easily breakable thankfully.

There is a technique to snapping the lid on and once you get it, it's very easy to do. Align the lid in place, press slightly at the bottom of the lid just to angle it right and then give a firm press right behind (or infront) of the mini sd card port. That works whichever way you're putting the lid on.

Ta for all the feedback. I have seen and read lots about the PB360. I am still on the fence on it though. I dont like the noise from the buttons that I hear on the vids. Plus in a vid comparing the 505 and the PB360....I found the size to be not that much different. Alas, I was hoping for a PDA sized eink ereader. Still may buy it, but My 505 is a hard workhorse to beat IMHO.....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote