View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootlessAgrarian View Post
I'm getting attached enough to my V3 with OI, starting to think of having a spare/loaner (and more memory). The lowest price I can find on equivalent device is the BeBook (even with shipping it's best), but I would like to make very very sure that it's the same device and will run Tirwal's firmware and OI as well as whatever BeBook provides.

What exactly is the Mini? Is the "BeBook One" a V3ext? Does OI run on the Mini or only on the One? All this rebranding is so confusing.
So far it is pretty easy. All 6" outside of China are V3's and all 5" are V5. The two models are not interchangeable but the brands are. So if you still need the answer the mini is a 5" device and will not run V3 software.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote