View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #37
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
I haven't had the PRS-600 long enough to notice a pattern, but it did seem to discharge quite quickly after being charged via USB the first time, and I was a bit alarmed. After I charged it overnight with the PSP charger it seemed much happier. I have also seen some threads stating that a memory card can cause additional battery drain (I have a 8GB Memory Stick in mine).
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote