Originally Posted by CommanderROR
The last info I got was June.
The cooperation with a french company is coming to is fruition soon according to Clark Lee, and apparently the new firmware is somehow related to that. Clark told me that I could send my device in to have it safely reflashed with the french firmware, but I think i'll wait and se what happens and what other options there'll be before doing that.
If by french device you mean Bookeen's device, then I guess the firmware update won't be in June, but in July.