View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 11:57 AM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MBA, DVP11
I am constantly amazed at how fast everyone here devours books! Now that I'm reading HC again, I am on the last bit of HC Vol 2 myself, hoping to continue then with Vols 3 & 4 (Hint hint Wood!) I have read other bits and pieces out of order also.

Someone posted recently that they had read the entire Honor Harrington series by David Weber (must be about 10 books or so) in a weekend. That's crazy. It takes me weeks to read anything but the sortest and "lightest reading" books.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote