View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 04:36 AM   #12
codeMonkey
Zealot
codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Cool-ER (running pocketbook firmware), Nokia N800, Nokia N900
Aside from trying to reset-to-default-factory-settings that labzuk listed above I can't think of any other way.

With all of my fiddling around with the reader I've just taken to storing all of my books etc on an SD card, so if I break it I still have everything, and if it gets into a state where it can't read / open a book I can remove the SD card, reboot and it'll go back to the menu.
codeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote