Thread: Silliness Do you ever get confused ...
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #6
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
My parents are a classic case of confused media consumers. It has happened a few times where we'd be watching TV, and me or my brother would change the channel during a commercial break and somehow stick with the program we switched to. 30-40 minutes later my mom would tell me she's totally confused, what happened to *insertcharacteroffirstmovie* and my dad would agree that he doesn't get this film either

Me? No. I don't get confused, because I just read one book at a time.
What did screw me up was my excursion into Harry Potter fanfiction, then "going back in time" to read the real HP books.

Oh, and I forget the titles of books and authors as soon as I flip past the opening page. Good thing Stanza on the iPhone shows me this info any time I tap the screen
mores is offline   Reply With Quote