Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #175
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Like any disaster, you do what you can.

When Hurricane Katrina hit my area, I was still employed. Had a roof over my head. We collected clothes, food, toys, and water at work. But I noticed we hadn't collected anything for kids to play with. I found some coloring books and crayons and took them to my employer's distribution center. I was told I was the only one who thought of that. They tried to find more, but it was all gone.

They had collected some toys, but mostly items that required a place to play. The coloring books were something the kids could do in a minimal amount of room.
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote