View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon
I was just preparing a test file to show other features, but thanks to this thread I could hunt down another bug that was bugging me, affecting centering with manual linebreaks.

In my Gen3, the centered heading with parentheses is not properly centered (the last line is more like right-aligned).

Another issue is the very long paragraph has spurious pagebreaks appearing inside it. There's nothing weird in the paragraph, it's just a long one, but it seems the software cannot handle it all at once.
Attached Files
File Type: epub test.epub (39.1 KB, 65 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote