View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #10
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Hi guys,
Just wanting to know some ideas to get like smartq7, W1060 etc, which is best product to buy that won't hurt the budget mainly will use for reading mobipocket ebooks and manga.
Hope I can get ideas from everyone I know there won't be a majority vote but it's nice to get some ideas. Btw I won't be interested in using it as a video player as I'd like to just use as an ebook reader and have strong battery life.
If not maybe a proper ebook reader like the nook or prs-505 might be best.
Well I hope I hear from everyone who reads this soon.
You can buy jetBook-Lite for Mobi books and manga:
See video how it looks below
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68997
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote