View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:47 AM   #38
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I sympathise with the desire to punish authors/publishers for these silly restrictions but what of Amazon customers who use the rating system to help them determine which books to read. If I browse through my recommendation list and see a two star rated book (with many reviews) I assume the book is bad, not that customers are disgruntled by the publisher's behaviour.

We should also remember that these reviews are permanent and after the Kindle version is released, they will drag the book's rating down for a very long time.

I think it does a disservice to fellow readers to be misusing the system in this way.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote