Originally Posted by AJ Starr
I would like to see a poll of which capability we like best on our Astak EZ Reader and Pocket Pro.
With ideas... like:
9 levels of zoom
20 formats, favorite format
beautiful, MR chosen, colors: favorite color
customizable startup and closedown screens
choice of colors
able to play music
great customer support
folder structure capability
good charge life of battery
1. SD card.
2. Folder support
1) Support for nested folders
2) SD card
3) User-replaceable battery
4) Support for a wide range of non-proprietary, non-DRMed formats, including fb2
- Worldwide sales/service.
- The happy price point (on the PP anyway, which includes a protective cover).
- Replaceable battery.
- Battery life (not to speak low of other readers but I see some people getting a few days to a week or two on a charge, my PP lasts longer).
- Number of options for page turn buttons, I can hold the PP in the most comfortable position and read.
- Standard cables/charger.
Rubberized coating that's easy to hold, doesn't show fingerprints, and doesn't reflect light when I read.
Rocker switch and multiple locations for page turn buttons
Ability to read in landscape.
How about helping me get the list streamed out.
I've never initiated a poll before so all help will be appreciated.
PLEASE...only existing features, and ONLY positive ones. I would prefer no negative vibes here. I want to know the great features we like.
You do NOT
(I would think) want to go to the Lounge to query Astak owners about what they want for their devices and for future devices - the Lounge is a place where (Quote) "friendly banter unrelated to ebooks" (end quote) occurs. That place certainly has its purposes, but you do want to poll Astak owners
about what they want - don't you? (Your post certainly and specifically references Astak owners.)
Do what Granny said (in her corrected posts), but you'll want to keep your Poll in the Astak Forum - I would think.