View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
Kemp
Zealot
Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Minnesota is bloody cold!

And greetings from it. I will admit that it's delightful to live in a place where the four seasons are so remarkably distinct, but...

It's January, of course, and it provides reason enough to lament about how freezing it is outside (it's not even that bad today).

Anyways, I give a humble greeting to all of you fine fellows here at mobile read. I'm one of those Smashwordians encouraged to take a peek over here, and, in not terribly long, I'm sure I'll be shamelessly plugging my own free novel.

First, I think I'll take a look around.

Cheers!
Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote