View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
AJ, so with this method, how easy is it to navigate through your Bible? I've been looking for an NIV to purchase for my Pocket Pro (whenever I actually get it *lol*), but from what I've read online it's pretty difficult to navigate. I'm looking for something that would be easy to find books and chapters in a church setting. With this method, how easy or difficult is it to find any given book and chapter? Does it go quickly, or is it rather time consuming? I've thought about trying to put something together myself, but haven't the foggiest idea where to start. But if it wouldn't work to quickly get to a book and chapter, I won't even bother trying. We have an older version of Word Perfect, do you need a newer version for what you're doing? If I tried this I don't think I'd link to individual verses, just chapters. I'm guessing it wouldn't be too difficult to just turn pages and find the verses I need. Does that make sense? Thanks!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote