View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridRedDog View Post
Lets stick to what comes with the reader, not other software that you use instead.
But not everyone uses what came with the reader Or else, the reader didn't come with anything

On my Sony, I have mostly used Calibre, and I think the tags make it very easy to manage and have collections. The Kindle does not have software and I have been finding it harder to stay organized and find things. What I am doing now that I have it a little bit loaded up (though not with everything yet) is using the option to sort by use, so that the three or four books I am primarily reading are always listed first. Right now, that's an English novel, a French novel, a short story collection, a set of readings for a course I am taking. Except for the course business, this is a typical load for me

My one annoyance is that Kindle seems to treat the dictionary like any other book and every time I look up a word, it moved the dictionary back up to the top...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote