Thread: PRS-600 Help with CBR/CBZ to EPUB
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
ardeegee
New Musicians of Bremen
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
The number of digits per file name should be the same-- 001.jpg to 100.jpg, for instance (I don't know if the 01.jpg to 100.jpg you mentioned was a typo or not.)

To me, Calibre does a totally unsatisfactory job of converting comics. I use the command line "comictolrf" program-- all I need to do is open a DOS prompt on the folder containing the comics I want to convert and type "comiclrf *.cb*"

Of course those LRF files can be used only on Sony readers, but that is what you have.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote