Thread: PRS-300 How tough is the 300?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #15
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
My purse fell off 3-4 ft counter at Gander Mountain, where the top of my purse landed first. My 505 was in it's case (the original) and it hit the floor so hard that where the case attaches to the "hinge" it was indented with the case's imprint in the metal, but no internal errors. I've also dropped it on gravel from 4-5 ft with no internal damage and even one time where the entire bottom shifted over a good 2 centimeters. I could still use all the stuff on the bottom but you could see where it shifted (I used to walk my cat outside on a leash while trying to smoke and read at the same time-obviously it never worked out too well for me). I have yet to drop either of my 600's. Wait that's a lie! I did the whole reading in bed thing and started dozing off, only to wake up to the sound of my reader hitting the floor. But thats carpet and it's only a 2 foot drop . Sturdy little thing, I sure do love my Sony!
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote