View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I say do it (and I have suggested it before)! That's what the Visual Kindle Guide is all about.
The Visual Kindle Guide is what initially gave me the idea for this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
A problem that comes up a lot is the "usb device not recognized" one, where you can't access the reader on the computer. A simple soft reset solves the problem. People keep asking about that all the time.

Another problem with the prs-600 that stumps a few people: Sometimes it freezes. Not often, but when it does, again you will be fine with a reset. Only after resetting you also have to push the power button to restart the reader and renew the screen, otherwise it still seems frozen, because the screen hasn't changed
I will add the "usb device not recognized" to my original post so we can keep an initial list all in one place.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote